Barridaga Weekly News
- The Barrigada Mayor's Office would like to Thank the Community, Family and Friends for their continuous donations and support during the 75th Liberation float preparations.
- Barrigada Mayor's Office will be hosting it's INAUGURAL TIYAN COMPLEX 2k/5k SUNSET RUN/WALK, on August 10, 2019, 5:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. There will be a one lane closure beginning from Security Booth, Admiral Sherman Road, Fury Road and Seagull Avenue.
- Please Pardon Our Progress. Motorists traversing on Route 8 are advised to travel with caution as we construct the new Traffic Intersection on Canada Toto Loop Road as well as repairing all potholes.
- Motorists traversing daily in Tiyan are advised to be courteous to Walkers and Runners and to traverse carefully and cautiously.
- FREE MixxedFit on Monday's at the Barrigada Mayor's Office, beginning on March 4, 2019, 6:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
- Residents are advised that Animal Rights Activists are conducting a Village wide resident Pet assessment. Residents are hereby informed to provide adequate housing and food to Pet Animals in order to avoid being legally sanctioned or penalty fines. For additional information, please refer to Public Law 31-05, 10, Guam Code Annotated, Chapter 34, relative to Keeping Animals in Guam.